Registration for the Conference
If you are interested in attending the international conference Cyril and Methodius Route – Cultural Route of the Council of Europe, please fill in the form below. Your registration will help us to better organize the event and to provide sufficient refreshments for all participants. Thank you very much for your registration and we look forward to meeting you in Zlín during the conference.
Instructions on the processing of personal data
1. The contact details of the administrator are:
European Cultural Route of Saints Cyril and Methodius
with registered office at J. A. Bati 5520, 760 01 Zlín, Česká republika
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, L 19558
2. By filling in the registration form, the administrator processes the participants’ personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”).
3. Personal Data is processed only for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual relationship established by the registration of the participant at the Cyril and Methodius Route conference.
4. Personal Data may be disclosed to the following third parties:
external law firm;
persons providing server, web, cloud or IT services or business partners
5. Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties outside the EU and EEA.
6. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationship, or for the period necessary to fulfil archiving obligations under applicable law, but no longer than 10 years from its termination.
7. In accordance with data protection regulations, the data subject has the following rights:
The RIGHT OF ACCESS to Personal Data, which means that the data subject may at any time request confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning him or her is being processed and, if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom it is disclosed, how long it will be processed, whether he or she has the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, where the Personal Data was obtained from, and whether or not automated decision-making, including possible profiling, is taking place on the basis of the processing of Personal Data. He or she also has the right to obtain a copy of his or her Personal Data, the first provision of which is free of charge, and further provision of which may be subject to a reasonable charge for administrative costs.
The RIGHT TO CORRECTION of Personal Data, which means that it is possible to request the correction or completion of Personal Data should it be inaccurate or incomplete.
THE RIGHT TO DELETE Personal Data, which means that Personal Data must be deleted if (i) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, (ii) consent is withdrawn and there is no further reason for the processing, (iii) an objection to the processing is raised and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, (iv) the processing is unlawful, or (v) a legal obligation to do so exists.
THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, which means that until the disputed issues regarding the processing of the Personal Data are resolved, specifically if (i) the accuracy of the Personal Data is disputed, (ii) the processing is unlawful, but instead of erasure, the processing is only requested to be limited, (iii) the Personal Data is no longer needed by the Party for the purposes of the processing, (iv) or where an objection to the processing has been raised, the other Party may only have the Personal Data stored and further processing is subject to consent or the data is needed for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
the RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY, which means that the data subject has the right to obtain his or her Personal Data, which he or she has provided to the other party with consent to processing or for the purposes of performance of a contract, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have that data transferred to another controller.
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT to the processing of Personal Data, which means the ability to object in writing or electronically to the processing of Personal Data.
8. All the rights set out in the preceding paragraph may be exercised either in writing by registered letter sent to the address of the controller’s registered office or electronically at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of Personal Data with the Office for Personal Data Protection at the following address: www.uoou.cz.
10. The provision of Personal Data is required because it is necessary for the performance of obligations under the contractual relationship established by the registration of the participant at the Cyril and Methodius Route conference. Failure to provide the data may result in the contract not being concluded.
11. There is no automated decision-making or profiling based on the Personal Data processed.
+420 733 161 674
European Cultural Route of Saints Cyril and Methodius, IALE
J. A. Bati 5520
760 01 Zlín, Czech Republic
© EKSCM 2022
web by Martin Peterka